2:00 pm - 5:30 pm at the Imperial White City Incubator
Imperial Innovations has launched the Innovation Academy to support the entrepreneurial ecosystem at Imperial College London.
Spinout Fundamentals is designed to support entrepreneurs at Imperial who feel that starting a company is the best way forward for their idea. It offers a wide range of information about the process of starting a business at Imperial College London and explains the main steps of business formation and management.
The module is preceded by a networking lunch from 1.00pm – 2.00pm.
- Learn about why and when a spinout is appropriate;
- Meet potential mentors and business partners;
- Network with like-minded Imperial peers;
- Hear best practices, examples and case studies;
- Benefit from expert advice on what is required to form a spinout, the main stages of a company formation process and exit strategies.
- Starting a spinout company
- What is required to form a spinout
- Essential procedures and things to consider before company formation
- Company formation process
- The first months and year of operations
- Exiting the business
Cost of participation
This module is dedicated to members of Imperial College London community: academics, staff, students and alumni and participation is free of charge. Please register using an Imperial email address. If you do not, we will contact you and may move you to the waiting list. Please register by the 1st of February. We will contact all registrants nearer to the date to confirm attendance.
There will be a variety of guest speakers and presentations from various entrepreneurs and innovation ecosystem experts.
Detailed instructions on how to get to the Incubator are available from the link below
Please note: by registering for this event, you agree to receive e-mail notification from Imperial Innovations on upcoming events.