- monthly statistics;
- half-year & year-end key metrics;
- reviewing & validating data
- design & development of monthly KPIs dashboards for Invention Disclosures, Patents, and Licences;
- maintaining databases; and
- developing custom reports for college and third parties.
Prior to Innovations, Mary worked as a Research Fellow at the Department of Biology at University College London and the School of Biological and Chemical Sciences at Queen Mary University of London on Fluorescence Recovery After Photobleaching (FRAP) and confocal microscopy on the dynamics of green algae and cyanobacterial membranes. She also specialises in Scientific translation in the Life Science and Medicine fields. She holds a BSc (Honours) in Biochemical Sciences from Birkbeck College and a PhD in Pigment-protein interaction within Photosystem II from the Department of Biochemistry of Imperial College London.