Imperial Innovations company description (150 words)
Imperial Innovations is the Technology Transfer office for Imperial College London. It is part of IP Group
With a focus on achieving societal and economic impact, it works with academic researchers from Imperial to commercialise technologies they have discovered in the course of their work.
Imperial Innovations helps academic entrepreneurs to realise their ideas by:
- Assessing the market potential, novelty and protectability of new technologies
- Patenting or otherwise protecting novel inventions
- Conducting thorough market research and customer evaluation
- Supporting the decision to licence the technology or create a spinout
- Working with inventors to achieve the desired route to commercialisation
Imperial Innovations has supported over 150 academic spinouts from Imperial College London. In an average year, we assess around 400 inventions disclosed by Imperial staff, form 8 new companies, file patents on 60 new technologies and complete 30-40 licence deals, with companies ranging from SMEs to major industry players.
Imperial Innovations Logos - for web (.png files)
You may download these logos for use on web or screen.
Imperial Innovations Logos - for print (.ai files)
You may download these logos for use in printed materials
Gavin Reed, Marketing Manager
020 3053 8820